Who Am I?

My name is Miki and I am nothing special but I enjoy writing and sharing life hacks as I come across them. I learned a lot of things the hard way, so I figured why not post some of my advice to the public to help and maybe save someone else the hassle. This isn't my first rodeo when it comes to blogging but the rest never became anything more than blank canvases as I was too terrified to post on. Why? I don't know, maybe fear of people not liking my work or my advice but also maybe because I've spent most of my life believing those who blog for a living were pretentious and pushy, which I would never want to be associated with.

I'm not here to push you to buy anything or to make you feel like you need to live my life. Another huge reason I never openly shared my love for blogging; I never wanted to seem fake or unattainable. I follow a ton of blogs and some are even friends pre-blog fame, and I always feel as though I could never live up to the blogging expectation that my life and content needed to be perfect. Because for those of you that do know me or plan to get to know me, will discover I am a hot mess most of the time and I am not a clean freak nor do I even brush my hair everyday. I like to live day by day and do my best to make it through without any major upsets. One thing you won't see here every single blog post is impeccable and prepped content photos. Not that I don't give so much credit to those who can manage life and still have the most perfect pictures, because honestly that is a gift, but because it's just not me. I will try to keep this blog as real as possible so all of us regular folks can obtain and follow any of the life tips given.

But here's a few fun details about me:
My dog is my best friend. His name is Bama and he is a mut I found in Alabama while on a getaway last summer. He enjoys long muddy walks and eating my bras.

I have a slight addiction to travelling. Usually to the same handful of places because my heart is left in those places so I need to go back often to feel whole. I studied tourism as part of my major as well but realized I am a better traveler than I am a hotel manager (AKA people who travel can be awful sometimes.)

I work at a recreation center running a department and teaching both swimming and certifying people to be lifeguards &
CPR/First Aid. This job was one of those scenarios where I was in the right place at the right time and it's made me grow as an individual and I've met some of the sweetest people. I also get to workout for free everyday so it's a win-win.

I am a college graduate, GO FLASHES and this page is just a way to share with whoever wants to listen (or read).

I have also attached a picture of my best friend so everyone can understand why I am obsessed with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuck within our own comfort zone